INELIGIBLE DRIVERS (MVR's) - WILL BE DECUNED
1. Any driver with more than two (2) at-fault (preventable) accidents in the last three (3) years, or more than one (1) at-fault accident in the last year.
2. Any driver with more than five (5) moving violations (including at-fault accidents) in the last three (3) years or more than two (2) moving violations (including at-fault accidents) in the last year.
3. Any driver with any of the following violations, regardless of the time period:
a. Homicide involving a vehicle.
b. Using a vehicle to elude an officer.
c. Hit and run.
d. Manslaughter with a vehicle.
e. Felony with a vehicle.
f. False report to law enforcement.
g. Permitting an unlicensed driver to drive.
4. Any driver convicted of any of the following within the last three (3) years:
a. Driver while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
b. Refusal to submit to an alcohol or drug test.
c. Reckless driving (careless or negligent driving are considered as moving violations); they are not
the same as reckless driving.
d. Speeding more than 15 mph over the speed limit.
5. Any driver convicted of more than five (5) of the following violations during the last twenty four (24) months:
a. Defective equipment (lights, tires, etc.)
d. Log book violation
By filling out this form, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the above listed minimum standards for hire as a commercial truck driver for Chapin Logistics/KTMD Staffing, and hereby affirm that I do qualify for employment under the above listed standards. Falsification of this certificate will be reason for immediate dismissal.